Sunday, July 8, 2012

Really?!

Okay internet, I know I should be keeping better track of things...but you know how summer can be. I get into a good book, or decide to go see a movie (which there are a number of good ones out there this year). But apparently I have become quite sidetracked. I promised to write on this more often than not and I have not even been able to keep my own promise to myself. Foolish me. So I will back track a few and tell you what I have been up to since last being on here. I went traveling! Okay, not to any exotic place...Houston by the way of Dallas. I was quite productive in Dallas...got my job lined up. Then headed down to Houston for my sister's baby shower. This was enjoyable, yet stressful since I was helping with all that. I never realized how much goes into shower-throwing...but man. So the shower was a hit-food, games, and all that jazz. I enjoyed some time with my family, even went to the beach with my niece! She drove, which was kind of scary since she is all of seventeen. We arrived safely and beat all of the 4th of July crowds! I know that in and of itself is a feat, right? Well, we left at 6:30 in the morning and arrived around 7:45. We played in the sand and sun until noon and then headed back, but I tell you what, a day at the beach heals all wounds of life. I felt rejuvenated after that little trip. Plus, I took some sea shells back with me. So, my little trip ended on July 5th and now I am home, getting my house ready for the big move. I am looking forward to this little change more and more now. I am finally adjusting and getting with the program as my husband would say. Well I am going to go and get to packing. I will write again...maybe even tomorrow. Until then-ta ta!

No comments: